Prices Include Lodging, Meals, Guide Assistance, and Field Dressing. All Prices are based on B&C Gross Scores. ALL HUNTS ARE GUARANTEED.
The deposit to book one of these hunts is $500 to book a 120-185" hunt. Or $1,000 to book a hunt for a deer that scores over 185". The remainder and sales tax is due after you are done hunting. To be considered booked and to save your spot, you need to send in a deposit, we cannot hold the spots without a deposit.
It is cheaper to book for a larger class than to upgrade to it. I have to do that so that I can make sure I have the right size deer for what is booked. I set the upgrade price based on what I have verse what is booked. If I have a lot more 170 class bucks than what is booked the upgrade price will not be as high to that class. If I have few the upgrade price is higher to that class. I adjust the upgrade price as the year goes by and deer get harvested. If you book for a larger class and shoot a smaller buck you still pay the price of the class you booked for.
Below I have the pricing for the 2018 season. You can pass this pricing onto your friends and family, as it is open to anyone interested in booking with American Adventures Ranch. All hunt dates are open on a first come first served basis. Your deposit locks your date.
B&C Score Gross Score
|120" up to 150"||$2,400|
|150" up to 170"||$3,750|
|170" up to 185"||$4,950|
|185" up to 200"||$5,950|
|200" up to 230"||$6,950|
|230" up to 265"||$7,950||265" up to 300"||$8,950|
- 2019 PAY IN ADVANCE DISCOUNT
- Again for 2019 we will have the pay in advance discount. The Prices for the pay in advance are as follows. To take advantage of the Pay in Advance full payment needs to be made by November 30, 2018. You can pay the $500 deposit to hold your spot until November 30th. The 5.5% Sales tax is not due until the time of your hunt. You can upgrade your hunt when you are hunting. It is cheaper to book and pay for a larger class than to upgrade to it while hunting.
- - Tax
- There still is a 5.5% sales tax added to the price of all hunts. The sales tax is due at the time of the hunt.
- - Upgrading
- Hunters have the ability to upgrade at any time while hunting. It is always cheaper to book for a certain class than to upgrade to it. Upgrade prices change throughout the fall based on quantities of deer in each class on the ranch and numbers of future hunters booked for each class. I use the upgrade pricing as a management tool.
- - Deposits
- The deposit to book one of these hunts is $500 to book a hunt from 120" up to 185". There is a $1,000 deposit due to book a hunt for a Whitetail that scores over 185". The remainder and sales tax is due after you are done hunting and successful. To be considered booked and to save your spot, you need to send in a deposit. Deposits are due at the time hunts are booked. The deposit is Non-Refundable. We will roll the deposit into a hunt later the same year of the following year as long as there is a reasonable notice given. At the time of rebooking a hunt after cancelling, the hunter needs to send in another deposit in order to rebook. Both deposits will be applied to the hunt, but if a hunter cancels again, they lose the first deposit and the second deposit will be rolled over. This eliminates hunters from rolling a deposit over repeatedly, not showing up, and leaving an empty spot on the calendar. Deposits can be mailed via personal/business check, money order, cashier's check, or can be made by credit card. There is a 3% surcharge on all credit card transactions.
- - Balance of Payment
- The Balance Payment for the hunt is due after the hunt is complete. Balance of hunting fee must be paid by money order, cashier's check or cash. You can use Visa or Master Card, but there will be 3% surcharge on credit cards.
- - Hunting Dates
- Hunts are conducted from the last week in August through November. The deer will all be in velvet prior to September 1 and all out of velvet after September 12. Between the 5th and the 12th you will see deer both in and out of the velvet. Hunts Run from Monday to Thursday or Thursday to Sunday. Arrive Midday, after lunch, on the day you arrive so you can enjoy the afternoon hunt and leave in the morning on your departure date.
- - Guarantee
- If you do not harvest a deer during your hunt. Whether one of your class did not present itself or you did not like the looks of any that did, you do not pay anything else for your hunt this year. Also you do not lose your deposit. You rebook for another future hunt, whether later in the same year if an opening exists or the following year, and your deposit rolls forward into that hunt. Basically, if we do not do our job, we do not get paid.
B&C Score Gross Score
|150" up to 170"||$3,000|
|170" up to 185"||$4,000|
|185" up to 200"||$5,000||200" up to 230"||$6,000|
|230" up to 265"||$7,000|
|265" up to 300"||$8,000|
- Non-Hunting Guests?
- May accompany hunters and stay in lodge.
- Do I need a Wisconsin License?
- No, You do not need to purchase a License.
- Wounded Animals?
- Full payment is required on wounded animals. After all reasonable efforts to retreive animal.
- What Weapon Should I Bring?
- Weapon of your choice.
- Sales Tax?
- All prices subject to 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax.
- Disease Prevention?
- All animals will be tested for Chronic Wasting Disease (at out expense).